Sunday, September 7, 2008

9 hrs and 30 mins before first day of CLASS

Yup. It's looming in front of me like a fog of festering mosquitoes. Somehow, that can make sense.

I feel apprehensive, I suppose. Or, I feel calm. What I almost want to feel but not get make it there is apathy. It is unfortunate.

Anyway, I don't have most of my textbooks - need to get them fast. Need to opt out of insurance. Need to do laundry. Need to find my iPod plug thingie - or find out where it is so I can feel whichever way about it when I know.

But all in all, uni life is going okay so far. =)
Hope it lasts.

-L

2 comments:

Steven said...

don't opt out of insurance unless u have already...they're dead useful. saved me a bundle :P

Boggled said...

yes I do have my own... >.>
but glad it works out for u... I know iz quite cheap, but my mom works for ryerson so that insurance is awesome =P