Sunday, October 7, 2007

Eyes glazing...

yes, it literally did that just now... everything just suddenly became very blurry, and it's keeping on doing it from time to time... now kewl.
Anyways, what I really wanted to talk about is my new uni selection: york, 'loo, uofT, and ryerson... just to keep notes so I remember...
And another thing, I'm contemplating forgetting the biz club stuff -_- iz not worth the stupid effort... haha but I guess I'll try it out before deciding nething drastic like that.
Oh and, politics is dying, with blood and brimstone and all of that. but the class is too enjoyable to be dropped... I'll just try to get the unis to not see my midterm mark... lolz, it just sux =(

-L

1 comment:

Steven said...

well....what happened to Queen's?

I can't believe you'd put Western on there but not Queen's. I'm offended =P