Monday, February 25, 2008

AP Courses To Consider...

Macroeconomics (I luv this stuff)
Microeconomics (semi-<3)
Comparative Government and Politics (interesting... some harsh studying required)
Psychology (Hardcore studying for this... but rlly interesting)

Yes, I'm avoiding calculus... -__- I don't need any math right now... already have statistics, and not happy about it, lolz...

Problems: Ottawa suck and has no local AP coordinators that host these exams... how depressing... I wonder if I have the discipline to learn some of these stuff myself... first priority is to read though... a lot of things to read, if this doesn't go through... hehe XD

yawr it's not happening... no one hosts the exams I wanna take... o well, I'll just read on them myself =P always good to know stuff XDD heheh

-L

No comments: