Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weirdness

I feel empowered by my writer's craft excapade... and although I know I tend to want to drop courses on the fly... (like apparently WR... although I don't remember that) and Politics (not so much... it was more English... thank goodness I didn't drop this - however the feeling of hate for those two courses were short lived and I generally like the setting of the class - the round table discussions for example and the new fountain of knowledge, if I can use a cliche here... but Writer's Craft/English were taugh by two teachers who do not feel, to me, to be very good teachers - although MANY people would disagree with me... I suppose they just irked me the wrong way, w/e what's done is done, and I don't regret it... just like the sciences... now at least I know I shouldn't take any literature courses in uni unless the profs are totally awesome) ... I realized that I like really chill teachers (teachers who don't take teaching personally, who teach because they like what they're teaching and couldn't give a damn about if students like the course/them or not - it's quite inspirational, really), and also learning stuff by myself... not math though - I need an efficient teacher for math.

-L

No comments: