Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some actual blogging...

I've been feeling lowww these past few days... parents also feeling lowww (taxes and stuff)... so I just want to write the stuff I plan to accomplish this coming week (without DE classes) and subsequently this summer (no particular order):

This week:
1. Go to workshop; try not embarass self too badly and try not to feel embarassed (Mon) - make sure to meet at 5 dt
2. Find music shop and buy E string for violin
3. Constant job search
4. Take every chance to drive
5. Buy some necessities; earphones, moisturizer
6. Lock fb like 1985.

This month:
1. Get a job. Work.
2. Get Micro txt
3. Do DE; concentrate more on psych (since micro just requires a pass)
4. Get License.
5. Rekindle my lost violin skill
6. Get money to buy guitar -.-
7. Sax maybe??? (okay, no XD)
8. Remember to do some stuff I enjoy, and some I never tried.
9. Go to 'loo, and Ottawa... and San Francisco =P (if possible)

Good luck, self.

P.S. to read: The Unbearable Lightness of Being - Milan Kundera

-L

5 comments:

Chen said...

for the 8th thing you are supposed to do this month, only one thing popped into my head kekeekkekekke...

Boggled said...

HAHAHAH omg I have to add =P

Unknown said...

you're welcome to come to san frans =P

Unknown said...

and of course, GOOD LUCK!

Boggled said...

if i get money (job) =P I def will XD scout some kewl places lisa ^^