Thursday, March 11, 2010

Planning some stuff out...

I want to flesh out when/why I want some stuff:

Laptop (staring at lenovo T series, but really just want a stable one)
- for stability of computing in w/e - regular use, web design, gaming (maybe)
- last till the end of uni (cuz acer is failing lol)

Drawing pad
- for some drawing projects I want to get on... (been in the head for too long though with too much changes so -.-)

Big headphones with speaker
- for zoning out, not urgent since I have regular earphones now (go bose ^^)

Yoga Mat and/or Ball
- for some exercises, I will never buy a machine-operated crap =[

Cat (~3 years old, black or white)
- for companionship, cuteness, and to take care of something (wow weird)
- when I live alone for extended time, I might start in the fall - depending on where I'm living (or after uni / last year of uni when I'm in school for whole year) Don't think parents will be thrilled about taking her in if/when I'm at some random far-away place (Lisa, wanna be godmother? XD)

Little Black Dress - for all purposes, whenever

... to be added

--
List of things in life:
mobile:
- one small medium suitcase worth of clothes (not incl winter jackets) - gonna start organizing this asap
- tooth brush, paste, floss, body wash/shampoo, facial wash, moisturizer (luv clinique), hair mousse (maybe, though I havent used it yet XD), curler for fun =D
- laptop (hopefully when I get a dependable one), mouse, drawing pad (mmm)
- stationary (pen, pencil, eraser, paper)
- yoga mat and/or ball
- Music in one, perhaps separate, harddrive organized, delete everything else - < 10GB (I'll lower this later)
- phone + music player (right now they're the same lol)
- bag (still need to get a stable one - current comp carrier is a tad BIG...), have handbag, wallet (<- make it so it nvr bulges)
non-mobile:
- books: hitch hiker's (still need to get these), sandman series (also need to get - when i have surplus money)
- my double bed
- cat and everything that entails - necessary: food, litter, food carriers, scratching post, nail clippers
- one very comfortable (ergonomic) chair
.. to be altered

--
Some pre-cautions
- whenever I want to BUY anything (esp clothes), imagine in conjunction with previously owned items for fit, unless I'm changing
- Do budget if I become crazy (nvr really happening right now though)
.. to be added

-L

No comments: