Monday, December 6, 2010

On what to spend money?

With the incoming work term, believe it or not, I realized my budget is about to get tighter. Rent is always a big cost. And food – even if I cook at home – which I feel is going to be a predominant source (for better, I hope). But looking at the things I have, I feel like I need to spend some money on some items:

Things I need for the winter term:

- good sketchpad, and find my pencils, or get really awesome black pens ;D

- still need a good, comfy pair of shoes – BEFORE my current pair dies permanently – the front has already completely discoloured and become grey

- probably more work clothes… honestly do not know what people wear at work =/

- bring vacuum cleaner >.>

- bathroom filter

- a chair/bean bag for alternate sitting/put clothes on station XD

 

Things I want soon:

- computer sketch pad – if I want to get into some design, useful for colouring – which I still haven’t decided yet

- a new phone… BEFORE the impending death of my current one – the back of the phone can no longer close properly <= THAT is a sign! =/

- depending on the phone I get, need better music player

 

Other stuff I can’t think of at the moment

-L

No comments: