Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

I've decided not to watch the first Vampire Hunter D movie because I saw some pics of it... the animation is TOO inferior to my current norm... and I dont think I can stand it, no matter how much it is praised.

Bloodlust, however, has way better graphics than the original, it goes without saying... and the storyline much better... not as stereotypical as the original, anyway. I've always thought of vampires as awesome, so that's prolly why I liked this storyline a lot.

D is awesome as per usual... the depiction is beautiful... I love the parasite hand - with his quirky remarks (note that I watched the English version... and I enjoyed it... I usually hate English versions =P)

Fight scenes - just wow. Yes, vampires against each other... hawtness. XDDD *whispery heart* lolz.

My favourite line: old man: now get out of here, I'm getting tired. seriously - it makes sense with context. It's a heartfelt and humourous scene all at once ^^

Anyway, definite good experience.

-L

No comments: