Monday, January 19, 2009

Jobmine

This thing rlly eats a lot of time... just getting through the format and finding the job postings is a pain... then afterwards - filtering a "short"list is bitch like nothing else.

After 1003492734098230942308 filters, I finally had a list (not short either) for tailoring... me chance for actually getting a job is tres low. But whatever, I'll take it as an experience and just write my heart away... Pray for good fortune. Pray for 2nd round.

Naw, praying is not my style. =P

I'm going to enjoy what may come and tolerate it if it's not particularly enjoyable. hehe.

Here's some notes for myself:
Do Op for NVP
Do Calc
Finish Alge
LEARN STATS (like seriously, wtf is happening in class???)
...
Start various other assns.


Much love,

-L

Oh yawr, tailoring for jobmine is top priority atm.

4 comments:

Steven said...

in case you don't know already,
https://download.yousendit.com/bVlDRm94SU9WRDlMWEE9PQ

:P

Boggled said...

thx. I knew already - altho the excel version is kinda painful too... but meh... time to coverletter myself into the grave...

Unknown said...

steven you fool, i got that from her =P

Steven said...

jeez thanks for shutting me down - -;;