Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eternally Bored. And confused about life.

okay, so I need to start picking better places for blogging, but whatever I just feel like rambling on and on right now about nothing...

So I'm in calc tut, where the TA is trying so desperately to make us understand (those of us who are paying attention) exactly how to work certain questions in the new assignment. And I'm just here, trying to figure out the last question.

Quite simply, I don't effing understand, anything. At all.

-...........-

I feel like I'm losing one of my resolutions - which is to understand for the sake of learning and development - not to mechanically churn out assignments and tests like an effing memorizing machine.

So.

::goes back to being a dumbass -.- ::

-L

P.S. goddamnit, I feel soooo fuckiiingggg discourageddddd.... SOB

I hate diagonals.

No comments: