Monday, August 10, 2009

Affirmation

So it was actually 2 hours, not 2.5 (which was plenty of time, I suppose).

The questions left me with an uneasy feeling... but let's hope I somehow made it past 50%. It's not so much dread, as I have no fucking idea what happened (not so much the material, but just... the process?). ::zombie::

Anyway, the affirmation is that I will not do economics anymore... this course was required (I better pass), but anything beyond... no way man - or maybe I just had a generally neutral/negative experience with econ courses... (one AP, one in-class, and one DE - prolly not the best combination, but I'll just stop it here) Speaking of which, this is how I ruled out science... it's working out so far XD, not that I know any other perspective.

That's the end... closing the MANY chapters of economics.


Psych is kewl though (but I only had one DE, so I'll see after the in-class one coming fall...) XD

-L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe, i'm sure it'll be fun... is this the first time we'll have class together?

Boggled said...

oh my... yes IT IS!!!!!!!!

That's kinda crazy yo... =P all these years...