Thursday, September 3, 2009

Monkey see monkey do...

2 more notes to add to my previous post:

1. I hate papercuts... especially when it's a huge scar-gash on my thumb made by a FOLDER... yes, no more papercuts, but cardboard cuts... oh it runs deep =[ And before coming up on the elevators from lunch I decided to use the hand sanitizers... they have alcohol in them =[ ...

2. I had always thought, until this week - the final week, that to open the doors from the inside one had to push on the door to instigate its automatic movement (because they are heavy). Apparently not. On monday/tuesday I saw a co-worker just STAND in front of the door and a second later it swung open. Now I know. I must've looked quite idiotic and/or constantly hurried when pushing on the door all those times... >.>

-L

No comments: