Thursday, November 1, 2007

Exhaustion + Emerging Stupidity

ok, so yesterday was Oct 31, Hallow's Eve (for Halloween is just a cheap child's way of describing this witching day hahaha =P funfun eh?)

Since 31 is an odd number, it was day 1.

So, my worthless brain just registers that today, Nov 1, was day 2... cuz u know, that's a natural sequence and everything...

Of course, I knew full well that whether it is day 1 or day 2 depend on what DATE it is - whether it's odd or even...

So I thought I had a spare in the morning
So I slept in
So I got the school... and I was late for first period -_______-
by 40 minutes.

Hahahahah... and the funniest thing is that when my biz teacher (thank goodness it was business class... if it was politics I would positively die -_-) was like: You just got here? Me: yes... Him: Oh... I thought (point) that was you...

the dishonest side of me wish that I had never mentioned anything to him =[ ... but I did finish and hand in my media portfolio on time, even before other ppl lolz

Oh well... they didn't do ANYTHING in those first 40 mins... thaz just madness haha =]

And there's a dance today... which I don't haev a costume for... so screw that whatever, I've had enough of pain and suffering already...

come deliver me from hell, weekend XD

-L

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!! What did he point to? =O

Boggled said...

he pointed to a random asian student, what do u expect? XD

it woulda been funny if it was an empty chair or something, but nah XD

William said...

hahahaha, don't your business teacher recognize you? >_<"......