Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day of Semi-Relaxation

I got yelled at for being home at 9:30 pm but I still wholly enjoyed my day/evening =) ... but I mean, c'mon - 9:30 pm is HARDLY late -__- at 11 I can understand... it would take me 30 mins to get home from a closing library (if I was there) anyways... geez. I'm never gonna have kids XD

In any case, cuz I was feeling stressed and bored and whatever else is on my plate (psyche mostly) I decided to go with a friend to Rideau mall till 6 pm (having stayed in school till 4 to do some work, so it was productive).
We ate some food - NY fries for me lolz =) yuuum... I spend like $10 today (on the poutine and a yogurt from yogen fruit ... NEVER do kiwi + wuzever that berry was... not kewl) but I'm totally cool with it =) the company was great and the atmosphere was fab =D I <3 it

Then I got coaxed into going to the Chess Club at Ottawa U... it was strangely great. There wasn't any excitement or anything... but the company - all uni guys (with a lot to say =P) were AWESOME. It feels good to be with them - like any kind of stress disappears and such... there's a strange sort of serenity - and as Linda described it - they are like an older brother's best friend type of people

<3 it.

I'll be going to Chess every wednesday from now on... a weekly dose of fun comfort in the middle of boredom and stress from hell known as school.

now I go do my poli assignment

cheerioz XD

-L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you should really try go.

William said...

Chess but not GO? CMON!!! -_-