Thursday, November 22, 2007

Review - prompted by tomorrow

So I got my report card 2 days ago... it was weird. I got this mark in stats and I don't know how the teacher came up with ... I mean we haven't gotten any of the 4 tests back yet... and from ppl who have taken her course before, iz unlikely that I'll see them again lolz
and apparently at the end, my mark is gonna plummet like hell. but whatever.

Business, I'm happy with... I'll cut my losses (cuz the last test was just EVIL - so much red on the scantron MC sheet -__-) ... and I'll kick ass what can I say =P

Politics...
well, I'll just enjoy it like I already do =) my marks shall suffer, but whatever, at least I shall retain this information for years to come... not like MATH hahaha

yes I'll expand on that ...
Math Learning of Me: I learn everything really fast - usually I get it in an instant or two... the concepts goes in and I get it... and I can apply it and life is great.
But then immediately after I have been submersed in math (aka finished exams, aka summer vacation, aka life) every inkling of mathematical understanding learned just escapes and dies on me =( ... I can't even find derivatives any more... the simplest thing, I know =P altho some REALLY basic things I still remember... but yawr... definitely don't remember how to do conic sections... or ANY calculus - the thing that I got a RLLY low mark in... oh well, I give up on that. (NOT going to do that new math course -__- just so I can make more pain for myself? I don't think so buddy) so the conclusion is that I remember nothing from anything I "learned" in any of the math classes... thus I am thinking twice of Waterloo (aka double degree w/ math) ... because... it's not like I'm gonna do something seriously math-related that I need a goddamn degree for it... altho it is more challenging.

decisions decisions...

("tomorrow" = last day to drop a course before full disclosure) ... that's what instigated all this, I know, strange eh XD

-L

No comments: