Saturday, June 28, 2008

Livejournal. Reflection 1.

I'm putting Reflection 1 because I'm assuming that I will have further reflections as I continue using the web service.

so certain person has been suckered into LJ because of a fanfic she's been avidly reading, and reminding me constantly of her addiction... indeed. =P so I decided to try it too to see if the buzz is deserved, since I've heard about it from other sources as well - and also from that certain fanfic that I've had to read occasionally under strict force by certain person.

Anyway, 3 things come to mind:

1 - way too messy. you can't really decipher between your own site and your friend's site, or your own post from random other posts... + the organization is crappy.

2 - the backgrounds are awesome. better than blogger; professional or artistic - take your pick.

3 - i hate that i can't change my site title and stuff - like I can here. i enjoy the freedom of change =P

... overall though I will definitely use blogger more, because LJ needs some more getting used to at the moment... it will be my window towards the soul of certain person then... =P

happy blogging, whatever you use.

-L

No comments: