Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back to School

Today was a half day, so technically I still have another half day before school "actually" starts... and as per usual, after the administration stuff were being done, things... are not so good. I realized that I have to redo ALL of my personal information on that sheet... the address, phone #, parent's contact info... which is going to be a huge hassle -_- Damn it. And my courses are, for the first year in high school, to be screwed up - I get 2 spares on second semester, like I'm gonna need that when my marks don't matter anymore... GEEZ. Many things to change tomorrow... now it's just a question of which course I'm going to switch to second sem.

I do not like school at all.

-L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. we aren't even allowed 2 spares in a semester! lucky...

Steven said...

becuz our school is bullshit.