Sunday, September 2, 2007

New...Place.

So I've officially moved out of my house. Actually I moved out yesterday and slept here last night but it feels more complete today because... well, I've finally got my computer set up! Yes, that is the most important thing.
So school starts in like 1 day... omgz -_- I am so not ready, altho I am infinitely happy that my book orders got here! Very awesome =) I now have everything ready before school (for AP Eng anyway) I Luv Chapters. Amazon is the pits -_-
The internet is actually not bad here, I'll probably enjoy my one year (or 10 months) here... waiting for my parents to buy the house in T.
This last year of high school shall entail, among strenuous work and volunteering that I'm gonna have to do, longer walking time than before but shorter bus rides... har har, didn't expect that. This place is good and bad... but I don't think I'll ever call it home like I did to my old house.

I shall miss you, home of my three greatest years so far. You are a great memory ^^

-L

No comments: