Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cross Country

I've joined the cross country sports club thingie... where we just run everyday after school for about 40 mins (depending) ... from mon to thurs. I plan to just do at least monday and wednesday, but thurs also sometimes.
I've learned something about myself during the experience of monday and wednesday... I cannot run at all... I could not finish the laps and my throat feels like it's about to peel from the inside or something... but today was definitely better than monday - good sign
I shall continue no matter what and one day be able to run without getting sore the next day. I'll be physically prepared for life... yes that's how I see it. HAHA ^^
to endurance! (for speed is for the gifted and the ones chased by mad foaming-at-mouth rabbid doggies)

-L