Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Realy, Really Pathetic.

I am so gonna die in university.
Why?
I get shaky mailing a letter.
Yes.
That's right.
It took me 5 whole minutes to write the address - very un-neat I must say... althought I did write everything letter/number in a GIGANTIC way... =__= My hand likes to shake.
The return address took 1 minute to write... very tilted, but who cares... hopefully the post people don't mistake that for the mail-to address and return the mail back to me... that would SUCK. (and yes, it is written on top left hand side... underneath the big huge ALGONQUIN COLLEGE logo... it was the only envelope I had in disposal, ok -_-)
The actual mail ... man I cannot sign my name for shit. Normally when I sign on unimportant stuff, anywhere, it's perfect, fine and dandy. But when I actually have to sign something for official purposes... my hand, yes folks, you guessed it, shakes... and my signature just looks retarded... like seriously, the lines are all in the wrong places! =(
This is obviously NOT good if I want to have consistent signature for all my future life... ACCKKK... I probably need to take a class in this or something...
Need more confidence in everything I do... =3

I call mailing a letter an EXPERIENCE. like one for the book of suffering.
Pathetic. -sulks in corner-

Now tomorrow, I have to get the stamps and -___- this is depressing.

-L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, though I don't think I've been scared writing the address on an envelope, I do understand. BTW why are you applying to algonquin college? =S...

Boggled said...

haha I'm not.

I'm sending a letter to my parents... I've NEVER sent a letter before heheh... it contains some official documents... the algonquin college is only relevant here cuz iz the only envelope I have...