Monday, September 17, 2007

School Guidance is the Suck

Okay, so I have my spare (which wasn't official yet because I hadn't gotten my timetable yet atm) and during that period I went to the guidance councilor office to see what was the hold up on my course change... and it turns out that it was done already and so I got a copy (I had never heard my name in the announcements so >.>) ... and then right after I got out of guidance, the announcements went on and alas, my name was called... I'm just looking weird and thinking like O_o ... so what the heck I went to get another copy of my timetable... what do u know, right after school it happened again... and I just ignored it... these people are trying to fix their shortcomings, but it's not.working. I just know that I'm gonna be f'ed for uni appz... just watch -__-

-L

No comments: