Monday, December 8, 2008

Before 2 (well, 3, but meh), After 2

Biz - totally wasted my time studying for this... it was not hard and i concentrated on all the wrong things... and even then iz not hard so you can imagine ... complete waste of time

...and because of this:
alge - fucked. didnt know how to do last q worth 11/90 marks... and will definitely get a lot of the other q's wrong cuz i'm just like that ... wasnt rlly into the checking up stuff thing... hopefully i get a decent mark... decent is all i ask for, oh high and mighty alge deities... surprisingly the proofs werent that hard... but the solving ones were... lez just stop here.

to look forward to:

calc - fucked. the exam looks hardcore and I'm not in the best condition to be studying/focusing -__- hopefully i get my act together in the nxt 5 mins after i post this

econ - shud be okay, but i'm prolly jinxing myself to hell right here, but whatever I'll deal with that. just have to learn the stuff after midterm2 and then review the first two - hopefully i retained some knowledge and didnt just forget everything i've spent so much time doing... XDDD help me MC gods XD

hopefully i dont get owned by calc THAT much and i'll have a clear mind tmr to cram for econ XD ...

then after:
rest

+

HARDCORE cs studying... I dont fucking care, I am going to fucking own that fucking son of a bitch exam... I have no choice.

at least I have a drive/reason to pwn it =P

then after that - home. rest. do as lisa suggested. then rest some more. hang with some ppl. tho i cant go back to ottawa =( ... will have myself a fucking great x-mas and then pwn nxt sem XDDD cept I'll get owned by trying to get a job... but we'll see XD

-L

No comments: