Wednesday, December 10, 2008

okay, some issues again.

this should ring a warning bell sign... it's just so used by me now >.>

Anyway, so I was doing econ exam... and I had one hr left and I was like maybe I want to check over everything... I read a few q's and I'm like fuuuck this I dont care - too anticlimatic and I'm not interested in reducing my already strained sanity into more futility...

so I saw that certain person had left.

So I was like... okay I am definitely leaving, no way am I staying longer XDD Who says I need to -________-

this is the extend of my being pathetic to the max.

p.s. yay, new tag. XD

-L

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well if you already checked it ten thousand times, whatever. so long as you do it once...

btw, UW actually says that you shouldn't check over multiple choice because you're more likely to be more stupid the second time... I think the advice is pretty stupid thought.

Boggled said...

actually, usually when i change my MC unless I know 100% ... I turn out to be wrong the second time... so there may be a grain of truth in that advice for me. XD

yawr I'm sad.

Unknown said...

then don't change unless you're 100% sure

Boggled said...

I know. I've learned. after like 5 tests >.>