Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Some thoughts on the new year

... these come to mind when I think of a new beginning (technically there are no new beginnings, but w/e I like the ring of it):

Talk to more people (in general).
Make some new friends. (seriously lacking skill in this department)
Get involved. Must make time.
Study just a couple beats ahead instead of on the beat >.> which is what I feel like I did before... very exhausting, and unhealthy in the long run - also not good for retaining info.
Do assignments a few days before instead of the day before - very annoying.
Get organized. Hmm broad eh XD

Take some time off to do stuff instead of lazying around.
Do some sports. Or my body will melt into a goo of immobility.
etc etc.

We'll see how you go, 2009.

-L

3 comments:

Steven said...

my resolutions? drink more.

...what can I say, I'm pragmatic.

Unknown said...

you need to show me ur schedule so we can schedule crap

Boggled said...

HAHAH steven, cheers =) I'll be 19 soon so we can hit the bar =P

k lisa, I'll send it to you XD since u're orangely away XD