Thursday, December 4, 2008

Okay, definitely f'ed.

Am reading the BIZ txtbk + lab manual = extent of my studying... because it's basically what the review sheet asks me to do...

Osmosis is NOT working =(

:: dies ::

tmr will be alge study time, hopefully THAT will be more productive... ahhh i just want to get it over with... even tho i know at this state i might as well kiss all possible marks good bye =(

:: silent scream ::

xmas, give me some relief... I swear I'm going to sleep like the dead for 2 wks after exams... >.>

MAJOR shut-eye.

till then my beloved sleep, I shall slave away till wee hours of the morn. ::hanky::

-L

P.S. it appears to me that I've done quite a fair share of mindless droning on this blog... about time that I labeled it as such - I know I'm late... but, well, fuck that. XD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well if this motivates you, consider your job prospects next term... you need every mark you can to make yourself more competitive!

Boggled said...

ooo thx, liz, now I'm feeling even more doomed. XD