Monday, December 8, 2008

Studying for calc feels like self-induced torture.

I dont think this is how it should be...

I feel like I'm not remembering anything... and to stop this kinda torture I am blogging like 3 times in one day -__- geez that definitely doesnt help
I want it to be over with but I also want to do decently well... but that is becoming more and more impossible... this exam is also worth 60% which just means I'm more f'ed that usual... how tragic

Anyway I'm just mindlessly writing random crap now and nothing is really making sense; at least I still go for proper punctuation grammar >.> but obviously nothing else...


Anyway I think I'll go back to trying to stuff info into my head and tmr morning i'm going to crash and burn and forget everything... 9AM exams are NOT fun ... oh well we'll see what happens

time to do the best that i can with my cursory knowledge of calculus >.>

this xmas will be consisting of me rethinking math >.> ...reevaluation why I'm here and whether those reasons are valid to continue investment ... which is feeling closer and closer to failure by the moment...

::sigh:: bad decisions just keep coming and coming.

-L

No comments: