Thursday, October 21, 2010

Double Down

Today I had a double down sandwich from KFC... I was expecting it to be gigantic and heart-attack-inducing. But no, it was tiny, extremely salty (only flavour detectable) and just overall disappointing.

I had a Tim Horton's iced cap afterward, so it compensated somewhat for the tragedy - I mean I went all the way to Conestoga mall for it -.-

There was good conversation though, so I don't regret. A lot of things need to be dealt with. I'm feeling worse and worse for not dealing with things directly - out of fear or just a long-term stability of ignoring and avoiding and doing nothing... letting it go on (No for once it's not about what you're thinking of).

There's no proper way of broaching the topic without major repercussions - and maybe I just don't care enough (Again not the thing you're thinking of - because I do care enough for that one - the handicap in that situation is a fundamentally different issue).

Let's see if there will be a final straw.

-L

No comments: