Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This magnificent machine...

Yesterday afternoon I planned to study for a midterm tomorrow... Then either something I ate or just stress piling up, I got hit by the mother of all migraines. I tried to work but I had to lie down in darkness for 5 hours to alleviate the intensity. I missed Euchre, which I feel bad about, and did not accomplish much studying, for which I'm sure I'll feel the repercussions.

I just felt the truth in Feynman's words, about the importance of this magnificent machine to allow me to do so many things I love. I've had headaches before but never ones so intense as to constitute a migraine. This physical body needs to be protected, even if later on I want to do risky things that promise interesting results, but I would never want to put this machine in a kind of danger that I would regret.

Sigh. I hope I can make up for the time lost tomorrow.

-L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did pain pills help?

Boggled said...

I do not have pain pills =[