Friday, August 31, 2007

Brave New World

Most people, before I read this book, thought that I had already read it. I would just raise my eyebrows at them and be silent. After I've read this book however, I don't blame people for thinking so, because it does seem like to be something I would have read. Lolz ^^ It is very interesting and bizarre but not so like so many dystopian books. Very nice.
I think this is probably because of my specific version of the book, but there were a LOT of grammar mistakes. Periods and commas randomly not appearing where they're definitely supposed to, and parts of words being cut off - not normal, roflz... although I did enjoy that as a characteristic charm.

I give this book 8.5/10 because it is a fun read and recommend it to all. I finished it in 2 days - which is a good sign =)

-L

No comments: