Saturday, August 11, 2007

yawn.

still slightly affected by jetlag, I'm just plain bored at this point. So here's a list of things I must do before school starts:

1. Get G1 ... probably in the next week (by that I mean I can drag it until the absolute last day of the summer -__- procrastinating is my poison =( but I likes the poison >.> )

2. Watch HP 5 ... yawr I'll probably do this on Tuesday... because it's cheaper or with my parents if they're not tired enough -____-

3. Read Tess of the D'Urbervilles. I should do this simply because I can't stand it. Just imagine reading this while stress is pressing down on my brain during school year. Wow... should read it now so it'll be easily handled in school year. Damn.

4. Find volunteering. For uni purposes. Maybe or get a job.

And that's it... if I can do that within the remnants of this summer, it'll be good... roflz. I miss china :'(

-L

No comments: