Thursday, August 16, 2007

Harry Potter 5

So I watched this movie on tuesday, yay it was cheap, and all I can say for the movie is: mediocre.
The special effects, where there were any (very rare indeed) were satisfactory, I mean... it's the kind of effects people nowadays would expect from a top budget movie such as this. The acting is horrid as per usual, hermione cannot act to save her life, and she's one of the main characters -__- jeez. Although the newcomers are pretty good, Luna's actress is surprisingly good, Bellatrix is very convincing and so is Umbridge. But with a main character like Harry, the acting is just horrid -__-
Story was okay, I suppose, I mean it's been a while since I've read the 5th book and it wasn't the most interesting part, although I did enjoy Sirius' part in the movie... so sad he died =(

All in all, it was okay, I mean, I wouldn't want to get the DVD or anything, but whatever.

-L

No comments: