Saturday, August 25, 2007

Endless Nights

I just spent the good part of the afternoon today reading Neil Gaiman's The Sandman: Endless Nights.
It was beautiful.
The illustrations were very diverse and elegant for each of the Endless's stories. My favourite ones in terms of picture quality would have to be Destiny and Dream... although I like them all very much. In terms of story and plot, all of them are unique and beautiful in their own way, so I really don't have a favourite.
I feel absolutely awed after reading this book. I definitely recommend it to everyone, although probably not everyone will enjoy it. =P

"There is a man with a book, walking through his garden.
The man is blind.
The garden is a maze of paths that divide and branch and recombine..."

I cannot wait to read the rest of the series. ^______^

-L

No comments: