Saturday, August 18, 2007

PLAYLISTS!

after a random series of events, I have discovered projectplaylist.org. It's the best frigging thing ever. I've been stressing over playing music on my bloggie because firefox refuses to play the song I put on the sidebar of the blog (because apparently I don't have a specific plugin and the computer refuses to install it -_-) so now all those problems and more are solved.
I can play a lot of music and I don't have to upload them (it takes a couple lifetimes to upload in any case) ... I feel so glad. Now I'm perpetually on my bloggie and projectplaylist website just listening to music. Luv it ^^

-L

2 comments:

Steven said...

nice playlist. ^^

Jojo a. said...

Isn't that MY playlist?! haha I love the songs you have (all thanks to me)... Enjoy it, you'll find every song made.

P.S. Again, a random encounter. Take care.