Friday, August 3, 2007

weird

my sleeping habits are weird now. from last post, I just woke up randomly at 5 pm yesterday. Today, after going to sleep at about 11 pm or so, I find myself unable to sleep and thus proceeded to wake up at about 2 am to read HP and subsequently see light dawning at 6 am and thus get back for breakfast. naturally my grandmother was already awake so it was no big deal to turn on the tv and the laptop to make some noise. lolz. yes I'm just developing this stupid and strange sleeping habit and it's quite annoying. looking up at my ceiling in the dead of the night when there's no sound and no light is very very annoying, if I do say so myself. at least there werent any mosquitos, because in china, if I'm awake at night (which I was for the first two days or so because of yes, jetlag) I could hear the bugs around me, buzzing incessantly. That was more annoying. but it all adds up to make me more grumpy in the morning... and today caused me to randomly make baked fries... yes, something is very off now.
anywayz, I'll see if it lets up in the end. hopefully before next week.

-L

No comments: