Thursday, August 2, 2007

Jetlag

this is actually funny. I slept last night at 12, after talking to dad for like a million hours (mostly complaining about the state of greyness associated with Beijing's sky). But then I read a bit of HP, meaning that I actually went to sleep around 2 am. The next thing I know, my sluggy half-asleep body woke at 12 noon. I barely glanced at the clock, I know, because I fell right back to sleep. And there, I woke up at 4 pm and refusing to get up at that time, slept another hour. Thus, my final tally for today's wakeup time is 5 pm.
I mean, jetlag shouldnt have continued to now... it's thursday today so it's been four days. And yesterday I woke up at 7 am. -_- Something's wrong with my sleeping pattern. It's defying laws of logic. >.> oh wells, hopefully I will get back to a more normal routine before the week's over.

I did say that I will give my body one week to adjust.
We shall see.

-L

No comments: