Monday, August 6, 2007

old letter

Lisa wrote this letter to me in September 9... some year I don't remember...

all I have to say is... wow BAD grammar, dude =P (and yes, it is hand written, I just randomly found it while I was cleaning out my old stuff ^^) so it goes as follows (in quite nice hand writing I must say):

"Dear my friend:

Those two photos are the photos my mom took the day you leaved. [LOLZ LEAVED!] It seems to be so long ago, but it was just eight days. [I don't know what to say...] You remember, right? [once again, I'm baffled LOLZ] We recorded for our website, we ate donuts together, took a look at my designs, played under the tree, and we finally said, good bye! [wow this actually makes me feel nostalgic =( <3]>Almost every night I dreamed that we're together. [yes, I love you too... but you have to admit, that was VERY cheesy, eh? ^^]

I don't have very much to say, except that I'm going to miss you very much. I hope that we'll see each other again. [Damn straight we did, didn't we, Liz =)] Who knows? [I do ^^] Maybe we'll end up living near each other again. [Er... maybe, but I know you don't want to =P] (But of course, it could be 0.00000000001% possibility.) [You were already loving math, my mathy friend =P]

I guess this is all I have to say. Just in case you forgot, my phone number is ...[number take out for privacy reasons... although it probably doesn't work anymore since she moved =P]

Bye for now! Let's just keep in touch by e-mail! [Yes, this was before the mass use of MSN and gtalk, how naive we were...]

Your Friend [You know, you didn't have to notify me on this fact... =P]
Lisa [Last name taken out for privacy reasons, though I don't think that was necessary ...]

P.S: The two designs are in here too."


...Yes I still remember those two designs, I probably still have them. We had great memories (and we still have them, and are continuously making more memories)...

<333

-L

No comments: